Can't use commands as OP

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by vegatifa, Feb 18, 2017.

1. vegatifa

vegatifa New Member

Essentials disabled my ability to use commands so I disabled it. This helped the first time, but now I'm unable to regardless of all my plugins being off or not. Have restarted the server, etc. Can't even use /help. Mostly wanted to alter game mode and re-enable daylight cycle.

I was just trying to be able to use essentials sign teleports, but it's been so conflicting. Worldedit wouldn't work either. If anyone could help me solve the 3, I'd appreciate it greatly. Heck even if I only get mod commands back and find some form of working teleporter.

______

Edit: I suppose using a backup helped remedy the commands use but I'm still unsure of what to do about essentials locking the OP from using them.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. BlowMS

BlowMS New Member

If you have permissions plugin go into its config and the 5th line down it asks"allowOps:" add true to it and ops will be allowed to do everything. if you do not want to use ops and rather have everycommand and you have Permissions installed do /pex user/group (name of user/group) add * (the "*" gives all permissions to that user/group ) just be careful who you give it to, i hope this helps :L